The St. Louis Table Tennis Club was founded in 1987 and currently has over one hundred members. Although members
vary widely in ability, age, background, and race, they all share a common enjoyment of the sport.
Both women and men participate. Our youngest member is in grade school while our oldest member has
reached the eighties mark.
• President, Treasurer and Club Director: Stan Sokol
• Vice President and Alternate Treasurer: Kam Chan
• Club Director-Creve Coeur: Dale Dressel
• Vice President: Ted Ji
The club has a September 1st to August 31st membership year and
dues for the 9/1/2021 to 8/31/2022 membership year are due August 31st, 2021.
Membership dues will not be prorated. The facilities have been developed
for the benefit of our members. Each member must be in good standing in order to play.
Prospective members (first time visitors) and out-of-town guests are welcome,
but there is a nominal fee of $8 per playing session.
Return visitors are expected to obtain a full year membership.
Due to the prolonged shutdown of activities from the coronavirus concern,
any existing 2020-2021 (or 2019-2020) memberships will be extended through the
2021-2022 membership year at half price.
Members who wish to have the membership year extended must complete and
return a new liability waiver form, which can be downloaded from here.
Our annual membership dues are:
• Adult $90.00
• Student (full time w/valid ID) $50.00
• Junior (High School & under) $40.00
• Family (Parents w/children ages 18 & under) $120.00
We accept Cash or Check only
The 12th & Park Recreation Center
1410 S. Tucker Blvd., St. Louis, MO
Friday 5:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Saturday 12 pm to 5 pm
Open Play will resume starting from September 10th, 2021
- NO food of any kind is allowed in the 12th and Park Recreation Center. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS!
- NO liquids at all are allowed in the 12th and Park Recreation Center other than water in a capped container, and only be consumed outside the gym area.
- NO one is allowed to wear street shoes into the gym at the 12th and Park Recreation Center. A separate pair of clean gym shoes must be worn inside the gym.
- ALL players are responsible to clean-up after themselves. All trash, including broken balls, must be dispose of properly.
The Creve Coeur Government Center
300 N. New Ballas Road, Creve Coeur
Wednesday 5:30pm to 9:30pm
All City of Creve Coeur rules/guidelines must be followed at all times. Failure to do so could result is immediate termination of current rental and future rentals with the City.
Personnel not fully vaccinated must wear a mask when not playing. If you don't have a mask, the club will provide one to you. Antibacterial soap and alcohol wipes will also be provided in each of the three bathrooms and in the main gym area.
Access to the facility has been granted for our table tennis activity but the building may not be staffed by any city personnel. All setup and takedown must be done by the St. Louis Table Tennis Club.
In case of an emergency, call 911.
Some construction will still need to be done within the building that could affect our play. Notice will be given to the club with as much notice as possible if play on a particular day needs to be cancelled.Access to the facility has been granted for our table tennis activity but the building may not be staffed by any city personnel. All setup and takedown must be done by the St. Louis Table Tennis Club.
At the end of play, please verify that all doors are closed. Doors should not be propped open for access at any time.
Municipal court will be returning to the City Hall at some point in time, but a hard date is not known. Use of the gym on Wednesday nights is allowed until court returns. If this happens, factors are pointing to mid to late 2021 at this time at the earliest. If the issue occurs, we may have additional cancellations or may have to move to another day.